As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Thankful November

Fall is a time to reflect on being Thankful.  I am thankful for natures beauty in the fall.  Not only do I enjoy watching the leaves change but also enjoy playing in the leaves that fall to the ground.  I am thankful for my husband Mr. Wonderful (aka Will) who cleaned up the leaves in our yard and made a huge pile for us to jump in. Thankfully this year no shoes or items were lost within the pile of leaves. I am thankful for my children who encourage me to play in the leaves like a kid. I am thankful for modern medicine that treated Sophia's strep throat over the holiday.  I am thankful for time with my family. I am thankful for my lot in life.  It fills my heart with love and joy.




Part of Isabella's thankful tree


Its Fall!
My happy place
Sweet Sisters
Sophia drew this at Faith Formation class
Sophia with a hand heart visited me at work on Black Friday

No comments: