As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Two Elves and a Birthday Girl

Sophia's birthday celebration was kicked off with a visit from PopPop and G-mom.  Sophia had a wonderful weekend spent celebrating her birthday with grandparents.  They took her to jumpology to play and then Cracker Barrel (her choice) for dinner.  Lastly, she was delighted to receive a microphone karaoke machine for a gift.  Eddie and Mary watched the girls so Will and I could attend a fun neighborhood Halloween party.  Since I am now working full time, I did not have a chance to finish making our costume till the morning of the party. We dressed as Elves on a Shelf.  The party was a blast and we enjoyed a night out. It was a fun weekend for all.  We were sad to see Eddie and Mary leave.  Sophia said " I love them so much, they did everything I wanted for my birthday!"

Two elves and an almost birthday girl
Elf on the Shelf watching for mischief
Annual date night!!
Night in with grandparents
Haunted Gingerbread house creation
Make a wish
Karaoke fun!

No comments: