As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Spring Break

We celebrated Spring Break with a trip to Maryland to see my family. We were able to visit my grandmothers cemetery plot.  Sophia blew bubbles for Gram and left a dandelion.  Isabella left a letter and drawing for Gram.  Pap removed the flowers he had cut from their yard and left the Easter card we sent in the mail.  Gram has a pretty plot near a quiet road.  I enjoyed hearing the birds chirp and feeling the breeze, I know Gram would have enjoyed those things too.  The girls cleaned off a few gravestones and cleaned up flowers that had fallen.  I miss Gram but I do believe she is happier now. 
Sophia sends bubbles to Gram
Isabella leaves papers for Gram
Pap removed the old flowers from Grams marker
After the cemetery we enjoyed sitting on Gram and Paps porch.  Baby Olivia was all smiles for her cousins!  I loved spending time with my family catching up.  We also celebrated my Grandfathers 90th birthday!
Sophia, Olivia and Isabella
Grammie and Pap with the girls
 After spending time in Bowie we headed to Ellicott City for fun with PopPop and GMom.  We packed a lot of fun into a short visit. We walked to the water in Ellicott City, visited the B & O train museum in Baltimore, walked the Labyrinth in Marriotsville and toured the Catoctin Zoo in Thurmont.  
Being Safe on the rocks
PopPop and the girls at Oella
Sophia found Elsa at the train museum
Isabella & PopPop build a circuit
Checking out the cool trains!
Walking the Labyrinth

Fun with cousin Chase
A Sophie monkey at the zoo!
Isabella fed Alpacas and Deer
Sophia giggled when they ate out of her hand
Is your Momma a Llama?
checking out the wolves
Happy Girl

Seeing family and visiting around Maryland was good for my soul!

No comments: