As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, July 28, 2014

VBS

Summer for my daughters would not be complete without Vacation Bible School!  The girls and I attended VBS at our church last month and I am just now getting the photos up on the blog.   Needless to say we have been busy having fun this summer.
Isabella was happy to have friends at VBS and Sophia enjoyed having me as the teacher in her classroom.  It was a fun week and I enjoyed reading the bible stories to our class.  Here are photos from our VBS adventure.... 
Krispy Cream for snack
Say Cheese!
Sophie found a gold coin for her treasure box!
Pre-K Class photo (Sophia is in middle of the 2nd row)
Good Friends...Liam, Bella and Madelyn
Daisy friends....Isabella & Lindsay
Surfs up for a VBS adventure!
As I type this email, Sophia is attending another VBS at her preschool/church.    Stay tuned for more updates of our fun summer!

No comments: