As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Out with germs and in with snow

We have had our fair share of germs this month.  Sophia had the tummy bug with 4 long days of vomiting.  Then exactly one week later Isabella come down with it.  They both felt awful and wanted lots of snuggles.  Thankfully, the girls there were not sick at the same time so I could give them snuggles they wanted.   Isabella finally felt better on her birthday and was able to go out and enjoy the fresh snow.  A morning of fresh air and sledding was a perfect treat after being cooped up in our house. I am happy to report everyone in my house is healthy!
Sophia asleep after getting sick in the car
Mommy snuggles at the Doctors office
Sophia getting her beauty rest
My kittens are feeling good Sunday night...

Uh oh, the next day Bella woke up sick!
Isabella took lots of naps while sick
Snuggling my sweet sick Bella-boo
My non-napper is napping!
Isabella on her 6th birthday!!! 
Sophia snowflake loves the snow
Sister sleigh rides
Isabella enjoys pulling Sophia on the sled

No comments: