As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  We have a pizza party at home on New Years Eve.  The pizza kit, which was a Christmas gift, was really fun!  Plus, the dough was delicious!  We rang in the new year at 10pm with girls.  We had a little count down, confetti poppers and sparklers.  Will and I actually managed to see (I should say stay awake) to see the ball drop at midnight.  Starting off the new year with my husband by my side is the best place to be.  2013 was a year full of family, love and travel.  Though we endured our own private struggles as all people do, we still found the silver lining. The good always outweighs the bad and our lives are full of love.  For that I am extremely grateful. 






No comments: