As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Made with Love

It was a moment that only lasted a few seconds but caught my eye...it was the girls swinging side by side in our back yard on their very own swing set.  I glanced at Will and felt at this moment in time we were rich with happiness and love.  It was a fleeting moment but one that I will treasure. The joy in my daughters eyes warmed my heart.  There was a bit of prep that brought us to this special moment.  First we saved up for a LONG time to get a swing set.  Then my hard working husband spent 12 hours putting the swing set together piece by piece.  It was made with love.  I know we will treasure our swing set for years to come and look forward to my girls having fun in their own back yard..
Bird watching but also watching Daddy build the swing set
Hard working Will/ Daddy
Sophia enjoyed the rock wall
Isabella LOVES the big slide
Isabella also loves the rope ladder
More rock wall climbing for Sophia
Isabella watches Daddy put on the finishing touches
Teamwork
The girls love their Daddy who put the swing set together for them

Thank you to Will for all you do for our family.  The girls and I are three very lucky ladies!  

No comments: