As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Heading North

Two weeks ago we made the trip to MD to visit our friends Pat & Michelle.  This was the 1st time we have been near our old stomping grounds since we moved away 6 years ago! The girls were excited for a sleepover with Addison and we were excited to spend time with wonderful friends.
Sophia resting up for her weekend away

Isabella & Addison

Sophia & Addison

Thanks to a movie, the girls are all in one spot!

Unfortunately, our trip north was NOT uneventful.  On the way to Maryland I received a heartbreaking call that my grandmother had a massive ischemic stroke and was unresponsive. Then the following day she suffered a heart attack. At this time, Gram is stable and in a rehab facility.  I pray constantly that my dear Gram is at peace and comfortable.  She has always been the wind in my sails and life without her phone calls is difficult. My grandmother is one amazing woman!  

My grandparents with 6 grandchildren & 8 great grandchildren

Pap & Gram


"Life is not measured by the number of breaths that we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

No comments: