As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Friday, February 24, 2012

20 questions

20 questions : answered by Isabella on her 4th birthday

1.  What is your favorite color?  Red, orange, yellow, pink and all the colors
2. What is your favorite toy?  My bear
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Apples
4. What is your favorite tv show?  The Little Mermaid (Movie)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Ketchup & Broccoli
6. What is your favorite outfit?  My Rapunzel dress, tights & sparkly shoes
7. What is your favorite game?  Hide & Seek
8. What is your favorite snack?  Apples, grapes, oranges and blueberries
9. What is your favorite animal?  Cat
10. What is your favorite song?  "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream" from Sleeping Beauty.
11. What is your favorite book?  My Jesus Book (her children's Bible)
12. Who is your best friend?  Sophia
13. What do you like do during during quiet time?  Play in my room, get in my jammies and then come downstairs with you Mommy
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play on horsey  (plastic bouncy horse)
15. What is your favorite drink?  Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Water
18. What was your favorite birthday gift?  My Diego party and Squinkies 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Spaghetti
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A Mommy



Funniest comment made by the birthday girl...
 "I am all grown up now!" 

No comments: