As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Preschool Holiday

Isabella loves preschool!  Last week I volunteered to help with the classroom Christmas party. The kids decorated cookies, made ornaments, colored and I read/sang Frosty the Snowman.  Isabella liked having me in her class and Sophia was thrilled to be part of the action.  Sophia was such a big girl sitting next to Isabella.  After the party we joined the class on the playground.  Both girls ran to the sandbox for some outside fun.  The following day was Isabella's Holiday program at preschool. My family came down for the show which was a treat for all of us.  The performance was cute and I have a few videos below.
Here are my little munchkins enjoying the festivities!!
decorating cookies & enjoying snack time

Coloring

Isabella gets into her play in the sand

Sophia plays very neat in the sand

Hi Mom!


The girls & grandmom

Ornament Isabella made at preschool

Here are a few videos from the Holiday Program:




No comments: