As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

16 months

Little Miss Sophia is 16 months old.  She now has 15 teeth and a few new words which are ball & Baby (she says BehBeh).  Sophie can get into a standing position on her own without pulling her self up.  She cruises on everything, even our walls!  She loves to walk holding onto a stroller, push toy or our hands.  We are anticipating her toddling around soon.  She adores Isabella and calls her Bella.  No one can make her giggle like her big sister.  Sophia is a ball of sunshine!
Isabella is growing leaps and bounds too.  She talks non-stop and I never know just what she might say.  Thus, she says some funny things.  This morning she asked for candy for breakfast.  After I explained it was not a nutritious meal she decided apple pie would be a good breakfast.  I explained it was not an option and Isabella remarked " That's okay..Mommy go to the store and get me apple pie!"  Silly girl.  Isabella keeps us busy and entertained.
My girls make my heart happy!

No comments: