As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Basket Case

Isabella and Sophia sure do make me smile and laugh a lot.  Isabella requested a photo shoot in the laundry basket.  Now its not very often Isabella makes that request (probably because I am always snapping photos of my family) thus I felt obliged to set up the shoot.  Here are a few photos from the shoot.



 Spending the day with my daughters is something I have always dreamed of being able to do.  Simple things like enjoying breakfast or lunch together are special to me.  I am very thankful for my husband to have this opportunity to stay home and enjoy these simplicities.  Here are a few photos from breakfast with my girls.  Notice Isabella's outfit has not one but 2 tu-tus under the dress.  A girl can never have enough dress up clothes.  She picked the entire outfit out and dressed herself.
Not only did Sophia enjoy her eggs but she discovered that they also made a great hair styling gel!
Everyday I count my blessing and my family is right at the top of the list, even if they can be a basket case.

No comments: