As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Our snuggle bunny Sophia enjoyed her 1st Easter taking in all the sights. Which also meant tons of photos. Enjoy!


Isabella's favorite thing at the playground these days is the slide! But notice her cute "I love candy" shirt...she always points out to others what her shirt says. Well on Easter I was putting Isabella's monogrammed bloomers on her and I asked Isabella what it said....she replied "says I love Sophie"!!! Doesn't that just melt your heart. Sibling love is very sweet.
Sophia is 5 months old and has lots of smiles to share. I finally took a photo of Sophie in the sweater that I knitted while I was pregnant with her.
Sweater by me. Baby by me (& Will). Cuteness by Sophia.

There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air is softer, and the morning more fragrant then ever again. -Elizabeth Lawrence
Will and I have decided to start a garden this year. My dear husband created this unique and magical garden. We are all looking forward to spending time there. Last night we planted tomatoes, strawberries and a ton of herbs. Will also built a bench in there too!
Happy Easter

We spent Easter in Maryland with Will's family. It was very nice, as always. Isabella enjoyed her 1st Easter egg hunt. There were a few in tree or under bushes that she did not want to touch which was an interesting reaction. But she sure did want what was inside...the candy. It was hard to get her to keep looking for eggs. She would have preferred to eat each eggs contents when she found it. Silly Bellerina.
Sophia & Aunt Meredith
Sophia & Grandmere
Sophia is tu-tu cute...
...Isabella is too
Riding the rooster but wouldn't you know that 2 seconds later she fell backwards off of it. She reacted like a Timex...takes a lickin' but keeps on tickin' .















No comments: