As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

My 2 beautiful daughters seem to grow before my eyes. Sophia is spending more time awake and Isabella is talking up a storm. One of the cutest things Isabella is saying these days is "Bless you baby" when Sophia sneezes. Daddy's pillow of night-night stickers
courtesy of dear daughter #1
Our 2 week old snuggle bear
Proud Big Sister
Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

A bit of regression from Isabella, but funny none the less... The happy family


After a few weeks of help from family we are now on our own...or shall I say I am on my own during the day with two kids under two years old. This is going to be fun! I am looking forward to time with my girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are absolutely precious. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!