As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mother Nature

Finally the germs have left the Schaefer household! We all have been sick and let me tell you being sick in the 9th month of pregnancy is horrible! Ugh. After being sick for over a week I was so happy to be well enough to enjoy this fall weather courtesy of Mother Nature. Clearly, Isabella enjoys her time outside as well. Will and Isabella planted a tree that was on our porch. Bell had a blast with the dirt.

My 2 gardeners hard at work
In this shot below, the tree was planted but Miss. Bellerina has 2 fist fulls of dirt and is looking for something else to plant.
In fact she loved playing in the dirt so much she did not want to stop.

Sunday my family was in town for a short visit. We had a blast and all enjoyed Isabella's newest tricks. She can say a few sentences now such as " I can do it" , "Ready set go...", "I like it" and "Pick me up". We enjoy Isabella's new found communication skills.




In a few days Isabella will be 20 months old! Our little petunia is blossoming before our eyes.

No comments: