As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maryland

This past weekend was very low key and we enjoyed hanging around the house. It was very nice to get caught up on things and have some down time too. If you can believe this, I did not take any photos this weekend. Amazing right? Anywho, I do have some from last weekend to share.


Last weekend we made the trek to visit my Mom and family. It was so nice to see everyone and cute to see Isabella and her cousin Kelty interact. The highlight of my trip, besides seeing my family, was enjoying some good ol' MD crabs!!!!! I was in heaven and enjoyed every bite. When people ask me if I miss MD, I respond no...but I do miss my family and crabs!


Crabs!!!!! Yum!!! Isabella & her cousin Kelty

Operation Big Sister at 24 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! You look fantastic! Congrats! Hugs & Kisses to big sister Bella!