As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

33 is the new 23

Happy Birthday to me....I cant believe I am 33! To celebrate my birthday we went out to the Cheesecake factory with our friends Thomas and Sarah.

Having Isabella with me was my birthday wish!!! This family picture makes me reflect on the past year. Exactly 1 year ago we were just seeing our "baby" on a sonogram. Little did we know how our lives were going to change. This has been the best year of my life. I look forward to many more to come.


September Birthday Buddies

Beautiful flower from my darling husband


We spent the remainder of the weekend hanging around the house. We were all feeling a little under the weather so a relaxing weekend was just what the Doctor ordered.





No comments: